Friday, March 20, 2009

Question.


What is the purpose of baby pockets?

My little girl has a lot of pockets for someone who is just learning how to use her hands (and who mostly has them in her mouth). Do clothing manufacturers put pockets on baby pants and jackets just in case a baby has something they might want to stick in there? They're very cute, don't get me wrong, and usually, I would be all for real pockets -- I get angry when clothes have those fake you out pockets. I need pockets; don't tease me like that. But for a baby? I'm just sayin'.

Am I supposed to stick her pacifier in her pocket? Baby pens in the chest pocket of her hoodie? 50 cents in case she needs to call home (if she can find a phone booth -- can anyone nowadays?). Just because I was curious, I tried to get my baby to put her hand in one of her front pockets. No luck. I guess my question will remain unanswered.

Do I have way too much time on my hands? Do ya think?

No comments: